After this module, students will be able to:
- Identify two possible results of running a C program that contains a race-condition.
- Predict the result of running a C program that uses interprocess communication.
- Predict the results of running a program that has installed a signal handler.
- Describe a process model for C and explain how it is influenced by the system calls fork,
dup2, pipe, and exec.
- Implement a C function that relies on the representation of data at the bit level.
- Implement a C program that requires interthread or interprocess communication.